What is it the FASD Patient Journey (FASD PJ) Project?
- The FASD PJ is a project that seeks to enhance services for individuals with FASD and their families.
- The project team will be visiting key communities throughout Alberta conducting interviews with adults with FASD, parents/caregivers, and service providers to hear about their experiences with FASD services, including addiction and mental health.
Who will the FASD PJ Project be interviewing
- We want to interview adults with FASD, parents and caregivers of children with FASD, and FASD service providers.
- We will not be sharing your personal identification information and your participation in the interview will be kept anonymous.
Where will the FASD PJ Project be interviewing?
- The FASD PJ Project Team will be interviewing service users and providers in Edmonton and Calgary, and in various communities across Alberta that have a FASD Network.
When will the interviews take place?
- We will be interviewing throughout the fall of 2018.
How can I participate in the FASD PJ Project?
- Please let your FASD Network or Clinic know of your interest, or contact Randal Bell at 780-224-5802.