Recruiting FASD Prevention Conversation Facilitator
The Edmonton and area Fetal Alcohol Network Society is hiring a Prevention Conversation Facilitator to provide education and training to support the Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD ) Awareness and Prevention Project – FASD Prevention Conversation: A Shared Responsibility.
If you have:
• a diploma or degree in Health, Human and/or Social Services , or a related field
• experience in the field,
• knowledge of FASD,
• knowledge of the Community, and understanding of the Community Development process
• ability to creatively engage professionals supporting women of childbearing years and their partners,
• good presentation and public speaking skills
• good facilitation and influencing skills
• ability to facilitate change in attitudes and beliefs
• strong written, online and verbal communication skills,
• experience working in and with teams ,
• strengths in achieving results,
• good organizational skills;
• computer literacy and are technology savvy
This Position could be for you !!!
This is an inclusive contract for 20 hours a week, $3,000/month in total. The contract will run March 1, 2015 – June 30th, 2015 (with possibility of extension).
Please submit your resume by email to Lisa.Rogozinsky@catholicsocialservices.ab.ca no later than 9:00am on Friday February 20th, 2015.