The Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse changes lives by bringing people and knowledge together to reduce the harm of alcohol and other drugs on society. Through their work they have developed numerous resources that can be used to inform communities and support the FASD Prevention Conversation Project.
1. Summary of Evidence and Guidelines for Low-Risk Drinking
2. Canada’s Low-Risk Drinking Guidelines Poster
3. Communicating Alcohol related Health Risks
4. Frequently Asked Questions on Low-Risk Drinking Guidelines
5. Guidelines For Healthcare Providers to Promote the Low-Risk Drinking Guidelines